12 Tone System


12 Tone System were a New-Wave Punk band from Philadelphia formed in 1996 I believe that mixed vintage synthesizers with fluid pop sounds. I'm pretty happy to be sharing this post, as that I've been trying to track this stuff down for a few years now. I found the demo tape being sold by the dudes from Deathwish Inc on an ebay auction and then months later I found the 7" as well. Eric Wareheim and Tim Heidecker (Tom goes to the mayor, Tim & Eric awesome show great job!) were both members of this band. Eric was one of the founding members and Tim joined up later on down the line. They released a self released demo tape and an EP called "Soundtrack to Synthetic Music" on Keystone and Ember Records in 1997. I don't think anything else was released. Members of Ink & Dagger, I Am Heaven, Elements Of Need, Sola, & The Tim Heidecker Masterpiece. This is most likely the first time this has been released online to my knowledge who knows.

12TS was:
Eric Wareheim
Brandon Vallo
John Ziemba
Tim Heidecker
Andy Johnson (demo & ep)
Mike Parcell (after ep)


eric on guitar, tim on keys.


Demo & Soundtrack to Synthetic Music
DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

  1. I saw these guys open for the Young Pioneers in 1998. They were great live. I lost the demo (which I bought from them along with a glow in the dark 12 Tone System t-shirt) a few years ago and haven't been able to replace it. Thank you for making it available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's awesome def jealous, and that shirt sounds awesome

    ReplyDelete

Followers

There was an error in this gadget